As the UK’s longest established Hyundai main dealer with well over 35 years of experience, resources and commitment to ensure your Hyundai vehicle always operates as the manufacturer designed it to.
Our friendly, family orientated approach to business will ensure that you receive empathy and understanding as well as professional and efficient care. Service Reception staff will ensure that your car is booked in on a convenient date and at a convenient time for you, provide you with a courtesy car if required and let you know when your car is ready for collection. Our highly experienced Hyundai factory trained technicians will service or repair your car to the highest standards in accordance with Hyundai Servicing guidelines. Should you wish to wait for your vehicle while work is undertaken you are welcome to use the facilities of our waiting area. Please let a member of staff know should you require anything during your time with us. WiFi connection is available, just ask at Service reception.
As well as vehicle servicing and MOT facilities for all makes of vehicle, we offer a comprehensive range of checking services such as our vehicle health check, designed to help you avoid costly breakdowns.
We can be there for you if you do breakdown and offer servicing and repairs, while you wait.
Our Hyundai servicing, genuine Hyundai parts and accessories, MOT and body shop facilities are available to customers from all over the Mid Cheshire area including Northwich, Knutsford, Winsford, Middlewich and beyond.
When You Arrive – We Will
• Attend to you promptly.
• Agree the work to be carried out and provide a full inclusive quote.
• Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up.
During The Service – We Will
• Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out wotk on your vehicle.
• Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge.
• Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing.
• Only ever replace additional parts with your permission.
• Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited warranty.
• Call you to confirm when your car is ready.
When You Collect – We Will
• Explain the invoice to you ensure you understand the work that has been carried out.
Following Your Visit – We Will
• Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer to you.
• Service & Repairs (while you wait)
• MOT Testing (by appointment only)
• 4 Drive Wheel Alignment
• Air Conditioning Testing and Recharging
• Tyre Fitting
• Body Repairs
• Vehicle Diagnostics
• Accessories and Parts Department
• Menu Pricing Program
• Latest State of the Art Workshop Technology
• Fully Qualified Vehicle Technicians
• Special Rates for Vehicles Aged 5 Years & Over
• Courtesy Car Feature (subject to availability)
• Collection & Delivery (by appointment only)
• Lift Home/Work (by appointment only)
• Book your Service online
VHCs or Vehicle Health Checks are available to all Hyundai customers as a free annual service for the first five years of the cars life, regardless of mileage or change of ownership. They are intended as an interim check between services to ensure that your vehicle is safe and healthy. The VHC can highlight potential problems within your vehicle before they cause you to break down or be off the road for a prolonged period of time. VHCs are free of charge to our Hyundai customers.
To make an enquiry or request a Vehicle Health Check on your Hyundai vehicle, please call on 01606 44624